The Last Witch Series Blog Tour
Author: Elizabeth Kolodziej
Publish Date: Published May 2012 by Third Broom on the Left Press
Vampyre Kisses is an enthralling story about a young woman named Faith, who seems content with her life, but deep down craves more excitement. Then a mysterious man named Trent enters her world and everything changes. Surprising to Faith, Trent is a green-eyed vampire from Ireland. She is even more amazed to find out that she is a witch, and the last of her kind. Faith learns that she is destined to restore her witch line and becomes more powerful as she gains confidence and knowledge, but danger lurks everywhere -- especially when unknown assailants steal the most important gems from the vampire master and werewolf royalty. Now surrounded by a world filled with mystifying vampires and werewolves, can Faith gain enough power to help her friends and rescue the stolen gems? "A welcome addition to the vampire/werewolf corpus. Building on traditional legends, Kolodziej creates a world both vast in its sweep and compelling in its details." Stephen Delaney -- Writer, Teacher & EditorParanormal beings….Do you want them? Vampyre Kisses has them!
First of all, this story gained momentum with each chapter, paragraph and sentence. There was hardly a moment you could feel that it was a good place to stop. It was written in several points of view, which I loved being inside different characters thoughts and feelings. Each character had a strong personality and an important place in the plot. Faith went from a normal human, to a witch in a world that she never knew existed. It was an exciting ride to travel that journey with her. Watching her grow and gain confidence in herself and grasp her destiny with both hands was a complete rush.
Vampyre Kisses has all the paranormal that you crave for: Battles, loyalties, friendships, betrayal, romance (yeah, got to have the romance)….yeah, to get to the point, it was an insanely incredible read!
Meet Elizabeth J. Kolodziej
Elizabeth J Kolodziej, a young fiction writer originally from Torrance California, is a smart and original thinker who has researched the origins of vampires, werewolves, and witches for many years. She writes her books from the knowledge she has gained while trying to be as original and inspiring as possible. Her books encompass both true folklore facts along with innovative ideas motivated by the great writers around her.
You can contact and follow Elizabeth at all these cool places!!
The Last Witch Series Blog Tour
Guest post on Sep 24-28 @ www.tonyakinzer.blogspot.c
- Guest post on Sep 30 @ http://
- VK Review on Oct 3 @ www.insaneaboutbooks.blogs
- Featured Author on Oct 5 @ www.aldavroe.com
- Guest Post on Oct 8 @ www.kelseyopsahl.blogspot.
- Spotlight on Oct 9 @ http://
- VK review on Oct 10 @ www.jeepdiva.com and
- WD Review on Oct 12 @ www.insaneaboutbooks.blogs
- Guest Post on Oct 12 @ www.writesex.com
- WitchD review on Oct 14 @ www.pageflipperz.blogspot.
- Guest Post on Oct 15 @ www.tonyakinzer.blogspot.c
- Guest Post on Oct 2 @ www.chickletsinthekitchen.
- Author Spotlight Oct 17 @ www.morgenbailey.wordpress
- WD review on Oct 18 @ www.jeepdiva.com and www.mommabearsbookblog.blo
- Guest Post on Oct 20 @ www.2readornot2read.com
- Guest Post on Oct 20 @ www.brynnacurry.com
- WitchD Review on Oct 22 @ www.insaneaboutbooks.blogs
- WitchD review on Oct 23 @ www.jeepdiva.com
- WitchD review on Oct 25 @ Delia Ryan
- Author Interview on Oct 27 @ www.morgenbailey.wordpress
- WitchD review on Oct 30 @ www.forbiddenreviews.com
Be sure to check out my reviews of Werewolf Descent and Witch Devotions Later in the month!